Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Warrior Story - about a plastic bag

I just came across this beautifully produced film about the life of a plastic bag and where it ends up.
If you know anything about my school, we practice environmental self defense.  Yes, I am passionate about enjoying the world outside our houses, but no, I am not some environmental whacko.
I just think it makes good sense to try and conserve our natural resources and protect our planet!
As martial artists, we train to protect ourselves or a loved one in the event of assualt.
Is there really any difference when it comes to protecting our precious planet?


If you would like to find out about my school and the programs we offer, please give us a call at 803-462-9425 or email me at samuraikaratestudio@gmail.com and we will schedule an appointment within the next few days.

Sensei Chris Feldt
Samurai Karate Studio
Columbia, SC 29229
803-462-9425
samuraikaratestudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment