Friday, March 23, 2012

Find No Enemy

I like all kinds of music, and you might even be surprised to hear that I even like Hip Hop. I must admit, I am selective with which artists I listen to, because often times the lyrics focus too much on sex, violence and drugs.

But, there are some real GEMS out there.

I recently came across this video from Karma Tube, of a song sung by Akala. Akala's lengthy hip-hop poem is somber and clear-eyed in its disappointment with race-relations, global politics, and contemporary culture. And yet it retains both hopefulness and an action-plan. "The only way you can change anything," he slams, "is to look in the mirror and find no enemy."

Find No Enemy

If you want to join a group of like minded individuals, who want to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others, please stop by our karate school and see what we are all about!

Sensei Chris Feldt

Samurai Karate Studio

Columbia, SC  29229

803-462-9425

samuraikaratestudio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment